UPDATED 6/20/16: Onagofly has removed all warranty and refund policy information from their website. They now state:
Please contact support@ONAGOfly.com with any questions or requests for changes in your orders
As per their Update last week, as well as the policy posted on Thursday, you may cancel ANY order that HAS NOT SHIPPED! They will unfortunately claim a 20% restocking fee…but it’s better than nothing. You MUST email support@onagofly TODAY with Pledge ID, email used, pledge amount and request a customer refund request form.
Fresh from Onagofly.com/faq…..not good news for ANYONE.
We’re sorry you’re having doubts about your ONAGOfly and not completely satisfied with your contributioin. We take a lot pride in our products and service! If you are experiencing a problem with an ONAGOfly purchase, please take a minute to read the information below to find out if your issue is covered under the ONAGOfly warranty.
STANDARD REFUND POLICY
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from the ONAGOfly’s WEBstore or Indiegogo. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and built to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to refund.
If you want to refund for any unshipped product, simply shoot us an email to support@ONAGOfly.com ,and follow the steps below ：
1. Send us an email with all your information included: Contribution email, Pledge ID and the total amount of your contribution, and request for Customers Refund Request Form (CRRF). Once your request and above information been received by ONAGOfly, we shall send you a Customers Refund Request Form (CRRF) .
2. Fill out the Customers Refund Request Form (CRRF) and sign it before you send it back to our Customer Service by email .( Any refund might be charged with restocking fee)
3. Send the Customers Refund Request Form (CRRF) back to support@ONAGOfly.com
4. A refund will be issued within 15 calendar days to your PayPal account.
ONAGOfly will not accept the refund once the parcels been shipped.
WARRANTY REPAIR & REPLACEMENT SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS:
ONAGOfly will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty below.
- The following products are not covered by ONAGOfly Warranty: Products not purchased from ONAGOfly’s WEBstore or ONAGOfly Indiegogo page.
BEFORE sending anything to ONAGOfly, please contact our Customer Support Team by call us at 1 (949) 208 6894 or sending an email to our Technical Support (click Technical Support link on the up right corner ). We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
1. If our Customer Support Team approves that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number
2. Package products along with a copy of the RMA form and ship to ONAGOfly, Customers are responsible for shipping costs when sending product(s) in for return, repair or replacement under the ONAGOfly Warranty Service.
3. Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to the appropriate address below :
Note: Please do not hand deliver your product to the RMA facility, even if you are local. These locations are not set up to receive visitors. Thanks!
Irvine, CA 92618 USA
1 (949) 208 6894
Returns that don’t qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. It is vital that you communicate with ONAGOfly’s Customer Support Team before sending in your return. Please contact us by sending an email to our Technical Support (click Technical Support link on the up right corner )
ONAGOfly will not accept the refund or exchange under one of the following conditions.
1. Refund is requested after the parcels been shipped
2. Product sent in for exchange not including all original accessories, attachments and packaging, or with damage on any part of the product.
3. Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, and any damage caused by unauthorized modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
4. Labels, Serial Numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
5. Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and lightning strike.
ONAGOfly products and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects twelve (12) months from the original date of delivery. ONAGOfly’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at ONAGOfly’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. ONAGOfly assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall ONAGOfly be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Because of possible user resealing error, this product is not warrantied against waterhousing leakage or any resulting damage. Please review and follow the instructions carefully when sealing the waterhousings! Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.
Questions? Comments? Experience some world class customer support when you contact our Support Team by sending an email to our Technical Support (click Technical Support link on the up right corner ) . We’d love to hear from you!
WARRANTY PERIOD OF MAIN PARTS
Battery Charger 12Months and Charge Cycle less than 200 Times.
ONAGOfly main body 12Months
Frame No Warranty
Propeller No Warranty
CUSTOMER PAID REPAIR SERVICE
ONAGOfly also provides our customers with an optional customer paid repair service for products that do not meet the conditions of our Warranty Service or which are not covered by the Product Warranty. For the paid repair services we offer, you will be charged for diagnostics, labor, materials, tax, repair and delivery.
If you request not to proceed with these repair services, you will be liable for payment of return delivery of your product(s), as well as the cost of diagnosis. We will tell you what these costs will be, before you return a product to us for diagnosis.
Diagnosis is free of charge if the product is within the terms of ONAGOfly Warranty Service, Refund and Replacement Policy or is covered by the Product Warranty.
1. Customer Paid Repair Service will include the following:
a. Products that are no longer covered under the ONAGOfly Warranty Service, Refund and Replacement Policy.
b. All other situations that do not meet with the conditions pursuant to the ONAGOfly Warranty Service, Refund and Replacement Policy or Product Warranty (see details in Warranty service terms).
The following situations are not covered by the ONAGOfly Warranty Service:
a. Crash or fire damage caused by non-manufacturing factors.
b. Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
c. Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals.
d. Damage caused by unauthorized repair.
e. Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits, mismatch or misuse of battery and charger.
f. Damage caused by flights which did not follow the instruction manual recommendations.
g. Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storm, etc.)
h. Damage caused by operating the unit in an environment with electromagnetic
interference (i.e. a mining areas, close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
i. Damage caused by operating the unit in an environment suffering from interference with other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
j. Damage caused by operating the unit at a weight greater than the safe takeoff weight as specified by the instruction manuals.
k. Damage caused by a forced flight when components have aged or been damaged.
l. Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
m. Damage caused by operating the unit with a low charged or defective battery.
So basically you’;re stuck with it. IF IT HASN’T SHIPPED CONTACT ONAGOFLY TODAY TO CANCEL!!!!